Because our 3-story inn/home was built decades ago and in a forest knoll, we have very limited accessibility. Please call us at 209-586-0757 if you plan to stay with us and have special needs.
McCaffreyHouse.com strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. McCaffreyHouse.com has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Accessibility on McCaffreyHouse.com
McCaffreyHouse.com makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows McCaffreyHouse.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The McCaffreyHouse.com accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the lower right corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
McCaffreyHouse.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on McCaffreyHouse.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
- If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please to contact us.
- To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
- To access flash content using a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Flash Player Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation
Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on McCaffreyHouse.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.
Please call us directly at 209-586-0757 any time for questions or reservations.