The High Sierra’s is a great place for you and your dog to find enjoyment. We welcome a limited number of “perfectly behaved” dogs with prior telephone reservation to our one acre fenced in property.
Here are our policies.
• There is a $25 a night charge for each dog.
• Your dog may not be left alone in guest rooms.
• Please keep your dog on a leash in public areas.
• We will provide a sheet to cover the comforter should your dog sleep on the bed with you.
• When breakfast is served on the deck, your dog is welcome to join you.
• We ask that your dog be clean, well groomed, and have current shots and flea & tick care.
• An aggressive dog is not welcome, nor are young pups. A dog must be good around other people and like other dogs.
• Owner will be responsible for any damages, injury or lost revenue, that may be caused by their dog.
• Owners must agree to be responsible for any and all damage done by their dog.
• The dog owners credit card on file will be charged for any and all damage done by their dog.
“A truly delightful experience. Feels like home with wonderful hosts. The McCafferys make your visit very comfortable and enjoyable it’s hard to leave.” – Clovis, CA